- Cupcakes of your choice
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Pastry tipbasket weave tip #46
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Blue and black decorating gel
- Frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting. For noses, drop a small mound of chocolate frosting in the center of each cupcake.
- Insert tip #46 into a pastry bag; fill with vanilla frosting. Pipe long bands across each cupcake, leaving small gaps for the eyes and mouths. With blue gel, pipe eyes. Add pupils with black gel. Yield: varies.
Reviews for Mummy Cupcakes(5)
Sort By :
I had a difficult time making it look like the picture.
A big hit at our Octoberfest sale. I used blue M&Ms for he eyes -- made it a little quicker.
My daughters and I had a blast making these!
My son and I had a blast making these cupcakes
This is a great recipe! My whole family loved them. I made them as miniatures. They were a BIG hit. Everyone especially loved the mummy decoration! Too Cute!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes for Kids >
- Desserts >
- Easy Cake Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Halloween Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >