- uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Spoon a
- heaping 1/2 cupful into each pepper cup.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top
- each pepper with remaining spaghetti sauce; sprinkle with Parmesan
- Cover and bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until peppers are
- tender and filling is heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 stuffed pepper half) equals 282 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 649 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.