- until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into
- thirds. Shape into loaves. Place in three 9x5-in. loaf pans coated
- with cooking spray. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 40
- Preheat oven to 375°, Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3 loaves (16 slices
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 110 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.