- Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Shape into 18 round balls; roll each into a 4-1/2
- in. circle. Place on grease baking sheets. Beat egg yolk with water;
- brush over buns. Sprinkle with oats. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 267 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.