Mulled Pomegranate Sipper Recipe
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry-apple juice
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 10 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Place cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange peel on a double thickness of cheesecloth. Gather up corners of cloth to enclose seasonings; tie securely with string. Add to slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 1-2 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 131 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (30g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Mulled Pomegranate Sipper
"I love this cozy warm drink that bursts with flavor! I have been serving this for the past several years to friends & family during the fall & winter months. When the cold weather rolls around & friends & family are invited for dinner, this is a regular request by all my guests...I have never served it to anyone that hasn't loved it!"