The beverage's burgundy color and tart taste are terrific for winter. —Richell Welch, Buffalo, Texas
- 1 bottle (46 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 bottle (46 ounces) white grape juice
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches), broken
- Citrus-Cinnamon Stir Sticks, optional
- Pour juices into a Dutch oven. Place cloves and cinnamon on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with kitchen string to form a bag. Add to juice mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until flavors are blended. Discard spice bag. Serve warm with stir sticks if desired. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Mulled Holiday Drink in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p78
Reviews for Mulled Holiday Drink
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review