Mulled Dr Pepper Recipe
When neighbors or friends visit us on a chilly evening, I'll serve this warm beverage with ham sandwiches and deviled eggs. —Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri
- 8 cups Dr Pepper
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until heated through. Discard cloves and cinnamon sticks. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving equals 105 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC