When neighbors or friends visit us on a chilly evening, I'll serve this warm beverage with ham sandwiches and deviled eggs. —Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri
- 8 cups Dr Pepper
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until heated through. Discard cloves and cinnamon sticks. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Mulled Dr. Pepper in Country Extra January 2004, p51
Reviews for Mulled Dr Pepper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review