- 8 cups Dr Pepper
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until heated through. Discard cloves and cinnamon sticks. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Mulled Dr Pepper
Sort By :
"Too awful to waste time writing about!"
"My family was hesitant to try it and noone took a second sip. Not good."
"It is absolutely wonderful. I have served it several times this Holiday season (2011) and everyone has commented on it's good flavor. I have also tried it cold over ice and it is delicious."
"This was okay but didn't really taste like DP. I prefer just heating my Dr. Pepper as is, maybe adding a very thin slice of lemon to serve."
"I have used hot Dr. Pepper for over 35 yrs. Every since it was demo'd at a grocery sre. I drink it when I have a cold and cough. Its something that the carbonation does to make my throat feel good and not so raw. I am not a cold Dr. Pepper fan."