Muffin-Pan Meat Loaves Recipe
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 3/4 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add beef and turkey; mix lightly but thoroughly. Place 1/3 cup mixture into each of 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing lightly.
- In a small bowl, mix topping ingredients; spoon over meat loaves. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Muffin-Pan Meat Loaves
Sort By :
Review by volunteer field editor: I have a party coming up, and decided these mini meatloaves just might be the ticket. Make ahead, freeze and just reheat for the party = goo party idea. I took it one step further and used the mini muffin tins, twice, so I will have 48 mini loaves for the event. I already had a meat loaf mixture of ground beef and ground pork so I used that instead of the ground turkey, with the same excellent result.. PS, I just had to sneak one to taste test before I put them in the freezer! I rate this recipe a nice five stars.
This recipe has been enjoyed by many, many people! I had a part-time catering business - my specialty menu items were ?comfort-food? inspired. There was one job that I cooked for our church once a week - every week for a couple of years straight. This group varied from 75 people to 200 people weekly. When cooking for number of people and the same people week after week - it was difficult to be creative. In addition, I was challenged with several people in the group each week that had a gluten intolorance. That?s how this recipe was inspired. In place of the breadcrumbs in a typical meatloaf - cheddar cheese is replaced as a binder. Which allows this dish to be completely gluten free. In my opinion & the opinion of those who enjoy it - the cheddar cheese rocks this dish!! Instead of it being a firm meatloaf - it?s extremely moist & satisfying! = YUM!
Another twist is the chili powder & instead of Cheddar Cheese - use a Mexican blend cheese - that gives it another depth of flavor with a little kick - but not too much that the most pickiest of eaters can still enjoy.
Not only is it delicious - it?s SUPER SIMPLE! Just throw it all into one bowl?mix?bake! Another tip to make your preparation even easier - is to use liquid eggs!
This recipe can also to cut in half or doubled?tripled or more to accommodate any size dinner.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Meat Loaf >
- Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Meatloaf Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Beef Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Comfort Food Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Turkey Recipes >
- Turkey Recipes >