- the heat; stir in vanilla. Set aside.
- Remove pie from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. In a small
- bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add sugar;
- beat until soft peaks form.
- Drizzle three stripes of chocolate sauce into a pastry bag; carefully
- add whipped cream. Pipe onto each slice of pie. Serve with remaining
- chocolate sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 731 calories, 46 g fat (27 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 416 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.