- a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, combine the butter, milk and
- cocoa; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; beat in the
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla.
- Place springform pan on a wire rack. Immediately spread marshmallow
- creme over hot cake. Drop 2 tablespoons of frosting over creme; cut
- through with a knife to swirl. Cool completely.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove sides of
- pan. Spread remaining frosting over top and sides of cake. Sprinkle
- with pecans. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 416 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.