Mt. Olympus Punch Recipe
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups apple juice, chilled
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1. Just before serving, combine juices in a punch bowl. Stir in the ginger ale. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 96 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Mt. Olympus Punch
"Easy & tasty. I added an ice ring with lemon and lime slices."
"I served this at a bridal shower and it was wonderful."