Mt. Olympus Punch Recipe
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups apple juice, chilled
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1. Just before serving, combine juices in a punch bowl. Stir in the ginger ale. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
1 cup: 96 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Mt. Olympus Punch
"easy & tasty. I added an ice ring with lemon and lime slices."
"I served this at a bridal shower and it was wonderful."