- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups apple juice, chilled
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Just before serving, combine juices in a punch bowl. Stir in the ginger ale. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Mt. Olympus Punch in Taste of Home August/September 2000, p37
Reviews for Mt. Olympus Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2014
"easy & tasty. I added an ice ring with lemon and lime slices."
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2010
"I served this at a bridal shower and it was wonderful."