Mozzarella Wedges Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place on a greased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of pan; seal perforations. Brush with butter; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 196 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Mozzarella Wedges
"This was good served with a salad and pasta."
"This was quick & easy. Made it for our ladies poker group....we play for fun and memories, for over 30 myears! Easy recipes are a must!"