Mozzarella Wedges Recipe
"I invented this recipe one night as an alternative to plain crescent rolls, and my family loved it," relates Lisa Keesee of Temperance, Michigan. The cheesy wedges can be served as an appetizer or an accompaniment to soup or salad.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place on a greased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of pan; seal perforations. Brush with butter; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 196 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 369 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Mozzarella Wedges
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC