Mozzarella Wedges Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place on a greased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of pan; seal perforations. Brush with butter; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mozzarella Wedges in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p19
Reviews for Mozzarella Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2013
This was good served with a salad and pasta.
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2011
This was quick & easy. Made it for our ladies poker group....we play for fun and memories, for over 30 myears! Easy recipes are a must!