Mozzarella Veggie Salad Recipe
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 100 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 252mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Mozzarella Veggie Salad
"My family liked this. I did however add some ingredients from another similar recipe, minced onion, minced garlic, and fresh basil!"
"I used cauliflower/broccoli Steamers so don't know how much (measurement) there was but then I added tomatoes to balance and also had shredded mozzarella on hand so used that and just eyeballed it. Then used raspberry vinaigarette. It was really good but next time, I'm also going to add red onion slices. Really a good recipe starter and then add your favorite. I'll bet cucumbers would be good too. YUMMY"