Mozzarella Veggie Salad Recipe
Vibrant garden-fresh vegetables get fast flavor from a store-bought vinaigrette and cubed cheese in this swift lunch salad from our Test Kitchen. It's also a tasty contribution to last-minute picnics and world place potlucks.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 100 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 252 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC