Vibrant garden-fresh vegetables get fast flavor from a store-bought vinaigrette and cubed cheese in this swift lunch salad from our Test Kitchen. It's also a tasty contribution to last-minute picnics and world place potlucks.
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mozzarella Veggie Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p15
Reviews for Mozzarella Veggie Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review