- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, tomatoes and onion. In another small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Let stand at least 15 minutes. Stir just before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Mozzarella Tomato Salad
Sort By :
"Simple and delicious, this went over well with visiting family. The fresh basil really makes this salad special. Yum, yum!"
"this one one of three salads I made for a picnic, it was loved by all! I was a little concerned about quadrupling it to have enough, but turned out great!"
"Very fast. Very yummy."