- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, tomatoes and onion. In another small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Let stand at least 15 minutes. Stir just before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mozzarella Tomato Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p15
Reviews for Mozzarella Tomato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2012
this one one of three salads I made for a picnic, it was loved by all! I was a little concerned about quadrupling it to have enough, but turned out great!
Reviewed May. 8, 2011
Very fast. Very yummy.
More Recipe Collections
- Caprese Salad >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >