Mozzarella Rye Snacks Recipe
This creamy topping has a subtle tang that pairs perfectly with crisp rye bread. “We enjoy this simple recipe at our summer deck parties,” says Missie Klei from Cincinnati, Ohio. “It’s ideal for unexpected guests or a quick snack.”
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) snack rye bread
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and salad dressing mix until blended. Spread 1 tablespoonful over each slice of bread.
- 2. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 dozen.
3 each equals 314 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 642 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC