- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 block (2 to 3 ounces) mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Make an indentation in the center of each biscuit; sprinkle with oregano. Cut the mozzarella into 10 cubes, 3/4 in. each; place a cube in the center of each biscuit. Pinch dough tightly around cheese to seal. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce over tops. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Mozzarella Puffs
Sort By :
I've been making these for years and this recipe is always a hit. I love how easy it easy.
These were really quick to make and were great as a side with pasta. I didn't have mozzarella (my kids ate it prior to my making these lol) but they were still good made with Jack and Swiss.
These were excellent. A huge hit over Christmas at my Mother's house. She then asked for the recipe to make for New Year's. I would add a bit more seasoning to the biscuit, but that's all.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >