Mozzarella Potato Skillet
please mention in romance: this is a great way to use up leftover baked potatoes
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a skillet, cook potatoes in butter over medium heat for 6-8
- minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 363 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 355 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 16 g protein.