Mozzarella Pepperoni Bread Recipe
"My family enjoys this tempting bread as an appetizer when we have company...and as a quick meal on hectic evenings," shares Teri Toti of San Antonio, Texas. "With five children at home, and all involved in sports, we have this hot snack sandwich often.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:18 servings
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cut loaf of bread in half widthwise; cut into 1-in. slices, leaving slices attached at bottom. Brush butter on both sides of each slice. Arrange pepperoni between slices; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 18 slices.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC