- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut loaf of bread in half widthwise; cut into 1-in. slices, leaving slices attached at bottom. Brush butter on both sides of each slice. Arrange pepperoni between slices; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 18 slices.
Reviews for Mozzarella Pepperoni Bread
"Quick and easy!!"
"I made this for our super bowl party and it was a big hit!"
"My family loves this! We've used it as a side dish and made it as a main course too. I've also put it together and frozen it before the baking step. You can take it out anytime and pop it in the oven like a pre-made garlic bread. Very handy to have when you need something quick!"
"To add more flavor to this bread I would use a no salt garlic spread in place of the butter, and if you made your own low fat french loaf, it would be even healthier!!! Thanks for the recipe."