"My family enjoys this tempting bread as an appetizer when we have company...and as a quick meal on hectic evenings," shares Teri Toti of San Antonio, Texas. "With five children at home, and all involved in sports, we have this hot snack sandwich often.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut loaf of bread in half widthwise; cut into 1-in. slices, leaving slices attached at bottom. Brush butter on both sides of each slice. Arrange pepperoni between slices; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 18 slices.
Originally published as Mozzarella Pepperoni Bread in Light & Tasty August/September 2001, p18
Reviews for Mozzarella Pepperoni Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review