Mozzarella Pepperoni Bread Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut loaf of bread in half widthwise; cut into 1-in. slices, leaving slices attached at bottom. Brush butter on both sides of each slice. Arrange pepperoni between slices; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 18 slices.
Reviews for Mozzarella Pepperoni Bread
Sort By :
My family loves this! We've used it as a side dish and made it as a main course too. I've also put it together and frozen it before the baking step. You can take it out anytime and pop it in the oven like a pre-made garlic bread. Very handy to have when you need something quick!
To add more flavor to this bread I would use a no salt garlic spread in place of the butter, and if you made your own low fat french loaf, it would be even healthier!!! Thanks for the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >