- cover the top, sides and ends; seal ends. Bake for 14-18 minutes or
- until a thermometer reads 160° and crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 1 minute longer. Let stand for
- 5 minutes.
- Using two large spatulas, carefully transfer meat loaf to a serving
- platter. Serve with remaining spaghetti sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 385 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 718 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.