- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. On a lightly floured surface, unroll dough. Pat dough into a 14x12-in. rectangle. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with a single layer of ham.
- Roll up tightly from a short side; pinch seam to seal. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush top of loaf with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes. Cut with a serrated knife. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Mozzarella Ham Stromboli
"Simple and really good. I used a tube of pizza dough instead of the french loaf so I didn't even have to bother rolling anything out. Yum!"
"This is a great aternative to pizza night. I have made it with different meats and cheeses and it works well with all. I serve with marinara for dipping."
"This a very regular dinner at my house. It's very good, super easy and the topping makes it extra special."
"I used ham and pastrami...very good and will make it again!"
"This has become a family favorite with my own fave using pepperoni instead of ham."
"This has become a family favorite with my own being pepperoni instead of ham."
"This has become a daily favorite with my own being pepperoni instead of ham."
"Tips: Make on parchment paper for easy rolling with no sticking. I bake it at 350* for 30-35 mins. It takes a little longer, but dough is completely cooked. Just don't over brown."