For a creamy, cheesy dip that inspires munching on raw vegetables, give this recipe a try, suggests Springfield, Missouri field editor Faye Hintz. "It's a great part snack." she says.
28 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Dash each garlic salt and seasoned salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill for at
- least 1 hour. Serve with raw vegetables or tortilla chips. Yield:
- 3-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 145 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.