Mozzarella Beef Sandwiches Recipe
"This is a great supper when we're short on time," says Erica Svejda of her fantastic four-ingredient sandwich. The Janesville, Wisconsin cook simply jazzes up deli roast beef with cheese and jarred spaghetti sauce.
- 1 loaf (1 pound, 20 inches) unsliced French bread
- 1-1/4 pounds thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cut bread in half lengthwise; cut widthwise into five portions. On each bread bottom, layer beef, spaghetti sauce and cheese.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted; replace tops. Yield: 5 servings.
1 each: 542 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 2538mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 48g protein .
Reviews for Mozzarella Beef Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC