- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (14 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 to 2 cups (4 to 8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat egg, milk and salt. Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a large skillet, cook beef, sausage, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Spoon over the spaghetti mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Mozzarella Baked Spaghetti
Sort By :
"So delicious! I used diced tomatoes because I did have tomato sauce. For my spaghetti sauce I used McCormicks Thick and Zesty packet and made my own! I also used Mostacolli noodles."
"Great taste, easy recipe to make. Can make this whenever as I always have these ingredients on hand. Will definitely make again. My husband really liked this."
"Love this recipe. It's easy to make and big on taste. I have a couple of picky eaters and this was a hit with them. I know this is a recipe I will be making often."
"Easy. Used 16 oz pasta, large spag sauce, 1# italian ssg, and doubled milk/egg."