Mozzarella Appetizer Tartlets Recipe
These little cups are so easy to make, but it looks like you spent a lot of time in the kitchen. I find that when I serve them I can't keep up with the demand. They are eaten up so fast and everyone wants more.—Carolyn Borougerdi, Irving, Texas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 12 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 1. In a small bowl, combine oil and 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning; set aside. In another small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic and remaining Italian seasoning; set aside.
- 2. Flatten bread with a rolling pin. Brush one side with oil mixture; place oil side down in muffin cups. Spoon cream cheese mixture into each; top with chopped tomato and a cheese slice.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 tart: 257 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Mozzarella Appetizer Tartlets
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC