Mozarella Baked Spaghetti Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (14 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 to 2 cups (4 to 8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, beat the egg, milk and salt. Add spaghetti; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, sausage, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Spoon over the spaghetti mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Mozarella Baked Spaghetti(33)
Sort By :
This was easy and had a good taste. For personal preference, I added more sauce as other reviewshave mentioned. I also added some parmesan cheese to the top.
Used 1/4 cp of evaporated milk and 1/4 cp. of water in place of whole milk...creamier texture...very good..also added small can of drained diced tomatoes with green peppers already added...makes this even easier.
I make this all the time for my family and they love it.
Very good recipe. I changed it up based on what I had available. I used a whole pound of sausage and no ground beef, and I used jarred vodka sauce instead of regular sauce. I also omitted the peppers, and used just a little bit of cheese. Looking forward to making it again but with a lot more cheese.
this was awesome
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Spaghetti >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >