- Bake 350° for 9-11 minutes until lightly browned. Carefully
- remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the confectioners’ sugar, extract and enough
- milk to achieve desired consistency. Spread over cookies;
- immediately attach a small cookie to each large cookie. Decorate as
- desired with glitter and sugar. Let stand until set. Yield: 26
- cookie pops.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie pop equals 216 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.