Movie Night Munchie Mix Recipe
Why not enjoy concession-style snacks at home? I took some of my favorites and combined them to make a sweet and savory mix. —Dawn Moore, Warren, Pennsylvania
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons white cheddar popcorn seasoning
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) butter-flavored microwave popcorn, popped
- 2 cups caramel-filled chocolate candies
- 1 cup red licorice bites
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine Corn Chex and Rice Chex. Place butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 20-25 seconds or until just melted. Whisk in popcorn seasoning until smooth. Pour over cereal; toss to coat.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring after each minute. Immediately spread onto waxed paper; cool completely. Stir in popcorn and candies. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
1 cup equals 192 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 336 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Movie Night Munchie Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC