Mousse in a Minute Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells or 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), optional
- Shredded lemon peel, optional
- 1. In a bowl, fold whipped topping into pie filling. Spoon into dessert dishes, tart shells or crust. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with lemon peel if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 464 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 84g carbohydrate (74g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Mousse in a Minute
"Dessert made in a couple of minutes? Yeah, I'm sold! This is very good actually. I did not use the lemon peel but it's optional anyway."