Mousse in a Minute Recipe
To finish meal, I blend convenient canned lemon pie filling with whipped topping to make this dessert. It's light, tangy and a snap to whip up.—Edna Shaffer, Beulah, Michigan
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells or 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), optional
- Shredded lemon peel, optional
- 1. In a bowl, fold whipped topping into pie filling. Spoon into dessert dishes, tart shells or crust. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with lemon peel if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 464 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 84g carbohydrate (74g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Mousse in a Minute
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC