To finish meal, I blend convenient canned lemon pie filling with whipped topping to make this dessert. It's light, tangy and a snap to whip up.—Edna Shaffer, Beulah, Michigan
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells or 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), optional
- Shredded lemon peel, optional
- In a bowl, fold whipped topping into pie filling. Spoon into dessert dishes, tart shells or crust. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with lemon peel if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mousse in a Minute in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p20
Reviews for Mousse in a Minute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2014
"Dessert made in a couple of minutes? Yeah, I'm sold! This is very good actually. I did not use the lemon peel but it's optional anyway."