- 350° for 10-12 minutes or until the edges just start to brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- For the filling, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour
- and vanilla until smooth. Add pecans and coconut. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon
- into each cookie.
- For topping, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and
- butter with water; stir until smooth. Stir in sugar. Drizzle over
- cookies. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies equals 221 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 152 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.