Motoring Munchies Recipe
- 1 package (18 ounces) granola without raisins
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) peanut M&M's
- 1 package (12-1/4 ounces) Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 1 package (8.9 ounces) Cheerios
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in a covered container or large resealable plastic bags. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
3/4 cup: 500 calories, 22g fat (5g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 332mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 9g fiber), 12g protein .
Reviews for Motoring Munchies
"My grandkids as well as the adults simply "LOVED" this recipe. Like another commented on it, salty and sweet...a good combo. Will definately make it again and yes, it does make alot but you can seal it up if you have any leftover."
"My kids, sisters and parents loved this recipe. It made A LOT but we ate it all."
"This is so GREAT! Its the perfect balance of sweet and salty. Really a great snack!"