Mother's Sweet Pea Salad Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup diced cooked salad potatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Gently stir in the potatoes, peas, pickles and egg. Chill. Serve over lettuce. Yield: 2 servings.
2 cup: 476 calories, 33g fat (5g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 989mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 6g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Mother's Sweet Pea Salad
"This was really good and goes well with poultry, fish and steak. We also liked it with baby back ribs. I used fresh picked English peas and some asparagus."