- For filling, combine the cheeses, parsley and egg. Spread half of
- spaghetti sauce in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spoon 3 tablespoons
- of cheese mixture down the center of each crepe; roll up. Place seam
- side down over spaghetti sauce; pour remaining sauce over crepes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 293 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 687 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.