- grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about
- 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; divide in half. Turn onto a lightly floured
- surface; roll out each half into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Spread
- with butter. Combine remaining filling ingredients; sprinkle over
- butter. Roll up from a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12
- slices; place with cut side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan
- on a wire rack. Combine the icing ingredients and drizzle over warm
- rolls. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 254 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.