Mostaccioli Casserole Recipe
This tasty beef casserole is very simple to make and has wonderful old-fashioned goodness that draws compliments. Try it soon for a popular, satisfying supper.—Barbara Leeds, Northville, Michigan
- 2 cups uncooked mostaccioli
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, tomato sauce, oregano and salt.
- 2. Drain pasta; stir into beef mixture. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 423 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 1,124 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Mostaccioli Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC