Moroccan Spice Blend Recipe
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mace
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon saffron threads or 1/2 teaspoon additional ground turmeric
- 1. Combine all ingredients; store in an airtight container. Yield: 1/4 cup.
1/2 teaspoon: 3 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Moroccan Spice Blend
"This spice blend is awesome.I mixed it up and used it in the moroccan chicken recipe I found at this web site, it was deliceous. I liked it so well, I mixed a batch and gave it to my sister. I sprinkled a little on eggs this morning, loved it. I did add teaspoon of curry."