Moroccan Spice Blend Recipe
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mace
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon saffron threads or 1/2 teaspoon additional ground turmeric
- 1. Combine all ingredients; store in an airtight container. Yield: 1/4 cup.
1/2 teaspoon equals 3 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 197 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Moroccan Spice Blend
"This spice blend is awesome.I mixed it up and used it in the moroccan chicken recipe I found at this web site, it was deliceous. I liked it so well, I mixed a batch and gave it to my sister. I sprinkled a little on eggs this morning, loved it. I did add teaspoon of curry."