Moroccan Salmon Recipe
- 2 cups sliced onions, separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups sliced plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- Hot cooked couscous, optional
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, saute onions in oil for 5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the tomatoes, raisins and seasonings; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- 2. Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with onion mixture.
- 3. Cover and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with couscous if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 311 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein .
Reviews for Moroccan Salmon
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.