- adding tomatoes and olives during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
- Remove chicken and vegetables to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim
- fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring to a
- boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into
- cooking juices. Return to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Serve with chicken, vegetables and couscous. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken thigh with 3/4 cup vegetable mixture and 2 tablespoons sauce (calculated without couscous) equals 330 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 599 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.