- 1 pkg Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links
- 1 (10-12") baguette, cut in two and sliced open, inside dough removed
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Fontina, Mozzarella or Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- Dried red pepper flakes
- 4 whole Eggland's Best Eggs
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- Position oven rack in center of oven and preheat oven to 400°F. Cut baguette in half and then slice it open to create four equal open-faced pieces. Remove the doughy center, leaving a half inch border close to the edge.
- In a large skillet, sauté sausage until browned. Remove from heat, thinly coin slice and set aside.
- Top the baguettes evenly with 3/4 of the shredded Fontina cheese. Shake on red pepper flakes to taste. Place sausage pieces evenly on top around the edges. Add the rest of the Fontina and the diced tomatoes. Bake for 5-8 minutes and remove from oven.
- Using the back of a spoon, lightly make 4 indentations in the center of the baguettes not too close to the crust, pushing some of the ingredients to the sides. Carefully crack an egg into each depression. Grind pepper on each egg, and top with Parmesan Cheese.
- Return to the oven for 5-7 minutes, until the egg whites are set, but the yolk is still soft. Remove, sprinkle with fresh chives, cut and enjoy! Yield: Serves 4.
Originally published as Morning Terrace Pizza in Johnsonville® Sausage
Reviews for Morning Terrace Pizza(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Italian Breakfast >
- Italian Brunch >