"I like to grab one of these muffins with coffee on days when I get a late start to work. It's a quick breakfast-in-hand."
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and sour
- cream; beat well. Stir in the carrots, coconut and raisins.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed
- mixture just until moistened. Fold in nuts.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at
- 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin
- comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a
- wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.