Morning Mix-Up Recipe
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced chives
- In a large skillet, saute potatoes, ham and onion in oil for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. In a small bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper. Add to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set. Remove from the heat and gently stir in cheese.
- Spoon onto a serving platter; sprinkle with chives. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Morning Mix-Up(5)
Sort By :
I made this but used sausage instead of Ham and also used the hash brown O'Brian, this is so easy and tastes as good as it looks
This has quickly become a house favorite. Easy to make and very yummy. I have to double the recipe for our large family.
I use a can of spam,instead of ham, have also used chopped bacon as well!!
one of my families faves!!
This also tastes great with frozed diced hash brown potatoes instead of shredded. Yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >