- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced chives
- In a large skillet, saute potatoes, ham and onion in oil for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. In a small bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper. Add to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set. Remove from the heat and gently stir in cheese.
- Spoon onto a serving platter; sprinkle with chives. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Morning Mix-Up
"I made this but used sausage instead of Ham and also used the hash brown O'Brian, this is so easy and tastes as good as it looks"
"This has quickly become a house favorite. Easy to make and very yummy. I have to double the recipe for our large family."
"I use a can of spam,instead of ham, have also used chopped bacon as well!!one of my families faves!!"
"This also tastes great with frozed diced hash brown potatoes instead of shredded. Yummy!"