Morning Fruit Shake Recipe
In addition to offering an assortment of juices and milk, why not serve this refreshing beverage with your family's favorite fruit flavors? Your thirsty clan will savor it so much, you'll be asked to make it from sunrise to sundown!
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 cups (16 ounces) raspberry yogurt or flavor of choice
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, optional
- Few drops red food coloring, optional
- Mint leaves, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover blend until smooth. Garnish with mint if desired. Pour into a pitcher or chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 138 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Morning Fruit Shake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC